Professional painters have it all with ProMar® 200 Zero VOC Interior Latex Paint. Exceptional durability, easy application, and excellent hide. Outstanding touch-up that reduces repaint costs. Anti-microbial agents that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface. A zero VOC formula that meets the most stringent VOC requirements. And, it’s available in six sheens and all colors including deep, vivid accents.
With six finishes to choose from, selecting just the right one for your job can be challenging. Use the chart below to compare the performance features of each to help guide you.
Need even higher performance?
Upgrade to ProMar® 200 HP Zero VOC Interior Latex for jobs that require even greater durability and abrasion resistance plus MPI compliance in key categories (including High Performance Architectural).
- Outstanding performance, hide and durability, along with easy application and cleanup
- Passes MPI High Performance and X-Green categories
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions during application
- Durable enough to be specified for many commercial and light industrial applications
- Complies with LEED v4 Emissions Testing
- Zero VOC formula, available in an Eg-Shel finish
This article was originally published in the Winter 2017 issue of PPC magazine. Visit swlatino.com for more information on products, application techniques, pro discounts and building your painting business.